7 Foods You Can Eat Before Bed
If you just had dinner few hours before bedtime and you suddenly feel hungry, which is usually contrary to diet routine. You may feel the urge to grab some foods in the refrigerator to eat before returning to bed. Do not deny yourself some foods, just replace the steak with potatoes and something from my list of 7 Foods You Can Eat Before Bed.
Your workday began early and you didn’t have breakfast at all. Lunch was also not the most satisfying at work and after that, you return home insanely hungry only by ten in the evening.
As a student, you are back from the school straight to the library or home to get some projects rounded up. After a long brainstorming work, it’s already late and you haven’t had dinner.
This feeling, like remorse after a hearty dinner eaten at half-past ten in the night, is familiar to many. In the event that your body can not do without a late snack, you need to know a few rules that will help in choosing a “midnight meal”.
Evening Meal Rules
- After 18:00 it is better to avoid food that contains a lot of carbohydrates and fats (but do not give up food at all).
- The fact is that at night the body doesn’t burn calories as during the day.
- Therefore, if you have a carbohydrate meal before bedtime, then the accumulations simply won’t be burned, as you just ate a new source of energy.
- Dinner should be light and contain fewer calories than previous meals.
- After eating, you should take a little walk at least around the apartment, and not immediately go to bed.
- Dinner should be at least 3-4 hours before bedtime. In an hour, you can satisfy your hunger with something close in calories to a glass of low-fat kefir or milk.
- When choosing a “night” food, keep in mind that many products, such as red meat (pork), can be absorbed up to 4-6 hours. That is, if you do not withstand this time period before going to bed, you will soon expect a digestive disorder and new centimeters on your sides.
Kefir, Low-fat cottage cheese, Yogurt or Fermented baked milk
1-2 cups of kefir or low-fat natural yogurt will not only satisfy your hunger but also benefit the gastrointestinal tract.
Oat Porridge is good not only in the morning but also in the evening. You should not cook using fat milk and adding a lot of sugar, but it is also not necessary to do it on water. Choose skim milk and replace sugar with dried fruit.
Breast – diet meat, a pure protein with minimal fat. Bake the turkey in the oven or in a grill without oil and enjoy a delicious and easily digestible dinner. It is digested only no more than an hour and a half.I f you want the recipe for this meal visit https://www.cookingclassy.com/chicken-marinade-triple-citrus/#wprm-recipe-container-46471.
Satisfy your hunger with a handful of almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts or walnuts. Keep in mind that they are very high-calorie, so limit yourself to 40 g. This will be more than enough. In addition, as we know, walnuts contribute to weight loss.
Cheese contains many vitamins (A, B1, B2, B12, C, D, E, PP), various acids useful to the body, as well as minerals, calcium, phosphorus. To also cheese, it is easily absorbed by the body and has a good effect on digestion. A couple of slices of low-calorie cheese with vegetables will be a good dinner for the night.
Cherries, blueberries, currants, raspberries, pears, dates, figs
The main rule for fruits – they must be unsweetened. For example, a banana or grape is too high in calories and is not suitable for a snack.
Hummus is mashed chickpea (Turkish pea) seasoned with olive or sesame oil, with spices. Its benefits are due to its composition, namely the absence of cholesterol, high content of unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and fiber. In addition, hummus is very nutritious food, therefore, to get enough, it does not need much. Eat it with vegetables or as a side dish for chicken.
The sad thing is that even very healthy foods can be very harmful if consumed at the wrong time. Enjoy the foods You Can Eat Before Bed but at a minimum.
If you missed out on our last post-visithttps://www.agathaezepue.com/10-stylish-ways-to-wear-silk-scarf/ and see you in our next post.