How To Make Chinese Beef Stir Fry – Agatha’s Cuisine
If you are craving for a tasty Chinese beef stir fry, wait no more! Here is an easy step by step method in making this delicious Chinese beef stir fry.
For the marinade:
- 2 Tablespoons Of Corn Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Of Groundnut Oil
- Salt To Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Of White Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Of Dark Soy Sauce
For the sauce:
- 500g Beef cut into strips
- 2 Chopped Red Bell Pepper, Orange/Yellow Bell Pepper, and Green Bell Pepper.
- 2 Chopped Spring Onion
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Ginger and Garlic 1
- 4 Tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 4 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Thinly slice and wash your meat, marinate with the salt, white pepper, dark soy sauce, corn flour and groundnut oil. Leave for an hour or less.
- On medium high heat, add the groundnut oil to the pan, fry for about a minute and fry the marinated beef strips.
- Keep stirring the beef till golden brown, then sieve and set aside.
- Pour groundnut oil into the pan, stir in the ginger and garlic paste and add red onions and the spring onion bud and keep frying.
- Put in the fried beef and add the chopped green, yellow, and red bell peppers, stir properly.
- Add 4tbsp dark soy sauce, 4tbsp of light soy sauce, to the beef and combine well. Steam for 5 minutes, so that the beef is almost cooked through and well coated with the sauce.
- Add chopped spring onions, and sesame oil.
- Stir to combine well, steam for another 5 minutes and the sauce is ready.
- Turn off the heat and serve!
Enjoy, leave a comment & send me your pic..☺