How To Make Pineapple & Ginger Juice – Agathas Cuisine
This is how to make pineapple and ginger juice, it’s so easy and fast to make. It is a to-go refreshing juice, especially during the summertime.
Talking about nutrition, it is loaded with vitamins C, B1, B6, and lots of other nutrients! It also contains lots of weight-loss properties if you are into that sort of thing.
- 2 cups of water
- 4 ounce ginger chopped
- fresh chopped pineapple
- Juice of a freshly squeezed lemon
- place your chopped pineapple in a blender.
- Then you add the ginger, squeeze in lemon juice and you blend away.
- Once you blend, pass it through a fine sieve to remove the extra pulp. You can also pass it through a cheesecloth to remove the pulp.
- Also, if you have a juicer, you can use it to juice the pineapple and ginger then squeeze in the lemon juice.
- stir and serve over ice
Once you make your Pineapple Ginger Juice it’s time for you to enjoy! I love having a cup or two right away! This juice is so tasty. Fruity and sweet and there’s no added sugar! It is also good for serving meals like breakfast.
This Pineapple Ginger Juice is such a refreshing drink, especially during hot summer months. The fruitiness of the pineapple and the spicy gingery taste is such a winning combo. To make things even better, there’s some lemon juice inside. AND the juice is ready in no time. Quench your thirst with this one.
- I used fresh pineapple in this recipe, but when I am press for time store-bought pineapple juice works just fine.
- If you live in an area where pineapples are really sweet then reduce the amount of sugar or completely eliminate it.
- You can also add rum to it